Thursday 24 March 2011

cooking it up in colour

I LOVE baking...... so when it comes to tools and gadgets that make your baking experience easier, i get excited but it TOPS it off when all these incredible tools and gadgets come in an ice-cream selection of colours.

Like these KitchenAid Artisan stand mixers.....just looks at these colours
You can get them from http://www.yuppychef.com/
They are also featured in the April issue of Ideas mag in a stunning pastel pink.
One day I will own one of these three delicious colours.

Stunning bowls and measuring cups.....also from http://www.yuppychef.com/

How cute is this ice-cream timer from Mr Price HOME


I have a "thing" for candy jars......looks at these beauties i have found on the web....not sure where to find them but they sure are "delicious".



"Smeg" oh "Smeg" I do love thee.



1 comment:

  1. Great post my friend! I love those candy jars and I have promised I will have a big one in my home for guests of all sorts - yes, puppies as well!

    I also love the smeg fridges but I adore the sunflower one they have. Oooo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...