Tuesday 15 March 2011

Adventure time

I discovered the BIG wide world  for my very first time in September 2010.......and Oh boy it was truely Amzazing.
What a Wonderful World.

London- I loved it
The Shopping...boy oh boy
             Paris-What a beautiful place...the detail, the architecture, the history and the eiffel tower....one of my best memories was sitting at the top of the tower looking over the whole of Paris, eating a waffle smothered in Nutella....mmmm
Switzerland- How can i begin to tell you how beautiful this place is. It is so clean, so fresh...I think this photo says it all.....

Pisa Italy- Wow... actually seeing the leaning tower of Pisa is mind blowing. It is just so funny how everyone across the world come to this spot to pose with this tower...there is actually a piece of the lawn dedicated to people pushing, holding, supporting, kicking the tower.
Florence Italy- an afternoon is not nearly enough time to really appreciate this beauty. I had my very first gelato here.....my first lick and i was hooked.  

Venice Italy- This place stole my heart.....The sun kissing your skin as you strawl through the alleyways. The pasta...wow the italians truelly made something wonderful......oh and i will never forget the hot chocolate i had there cause it was like heaven in my mouth...so thick..so smooth....so delicious.
Germany- If you love beer, this is the place to be. but for me....not my cup of tea. Im an instant blowfish with the first sip of beer. I was happy with my "Katjes" sweets and being in the home land of "Bauhaus".
Amsterdam-The home of my ancestors....smelly cheese and wooden shoes.

2 comments:

  1. Is that you at the eifell tower? Crazy good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yip it is...my cousin took it on her phone, my camera battery decided to die just before we got on the eiffel tower

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...